Still have a few spots open in the Lightroom Workshop next week, click here for more details and registration. Please join us, we have so much fun!
A few comments from past attendees:
- You are an incredibly gifted teacher. It was great to watch you in action (plus learn new things! win!). Thank you for your generosity, your knowledge, and your friendship.
- Great workshop that covered all the aspects of LR, good material and examples used that made it practical and applicable to our own work.
- I learned so much from the workshop and have successfully applied lightroom into my workflow – and I can get things done so much faster! still a few kinks to work out.. but if i figured correctly – lightroom has already cut my editing time in half. =)
- I learned a lot today. Among a few: You helped me see that organization is something not to overlook ever! I now understand color labels and how to keyword properly and with simplicity. I loved going over LR preferences and learning how to upload to the blog. I love your passion and generosity. I feel like I’m glowing. Your generosity it so appreciated! Sometimes I feel a little beaten down by the world and circumstance but the fact you believe in me enough to help me brings me to tears. Thank you and I pray God’s blessings shower you in the upcoming year!
- Great time….you are a wealth of info- thanks for sharing your research! I am excited to get moving on using your processes.
- Heather is fantastic. I’m interested in any photography or business related subject she teaches. Specifically, camera use, Photoshop, Lightroom, starting a business, marketing your business, session critique.
- First of all I want to say thank you for having me out to your home for class, I really enjoyed your teachings. Also, I think that your approach to business is very unique even though you don’t think so. I received a lot more education then just Adobe Lightroom. You’re very contagious in a good way.
- As a novice this workshop was incredibly helpful. I thought the instruction was well executed. The Lightroom book was also a great piece to the workshop.